Saturday, September 17, 2011

And then there were two...

Ok, it's taken a little over two years for me to get back to this thing. A lot's happened in that time. Much to my chagrin, another little being joined the household back in May. His name's Oliver. Everyone else talks about how cute he is, but he just constantly oozes out all kinds of disgusting stuff. My mom says I was worse--apparently, I didn't ooze out all that stuff, it more or less shot out of me with force. And, everyone keeps telling me how much he looks like me--but, HELLO, he's a boy!

I've been learning lots of new stuff lately about God and Jesus. I got to carry the basket with baby Moses in it during class this past Wednesday. I wasn't going to let anyone (not to mention that Pharoah guy) get ahold of him. And, I heard about how Adam and Eve ate the apple from the tree and then EVIL entered the world. Not sure what I ate to deserve this, but have you noticed how if you take the middle letters in Oliver out and spell them backwards--that's EVIL, too? Just sayin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment